Should you wish, the twin compartment kitchen bin can also be operated in ‘manual mode’ using the ‘open’ and ‘close’ buttons - battery power is still required for this. The motion sensor on this bin requires 6 x AA type of good quality batteries, giving around 20,000 open/close operations. Batteries are not included.
The butterfly opening style of the lid means that this bin has an overall height when open of just 77cms. It aligns neatly alongside a run of kitchen units or well placed at the end of an island.
Please note, like most sensor bins, it is not suitable for placing completely underneath standard countertops - just ensure the front panel is not covered by the worktop. The bin requires a minimum of 50cm of space above it to avoid triggering the opening mechanism. Shelves or wall cabinets etc over 50cm higher than the bin will be fine.
Constructed from premium 430-grade stainless brushed steel, offering anti rust corrosion resistance, this motion sensor waste recycling bin is ideal for use in humid kitchen, bathroom and laundry environments.
To ensure your twin compartment kitchen bin does not become a source of unpleasant odours, the durable plastic liners can be removed and rinsed when needed. The liners also contain a plastic bag fixing hole which allows liner bags to be secured tightly, avoiding that “bag drop’ scenario.
EKO uses the latest technology in the dampers on their soft-close lids to give a quality feel. The graduated closing speed, achieves faster closing, without sacrificing the soft silent close effect.
Specifications and features
|Features||• Quality stainless steel with brushed finish to make it smear & smudge proof
• Touch screen Digital Status/Mode display. Manual override
• Removable inner twin buckets (2 x 20L) for kitchen recycling
• Takes 6 x AA batteries to operate the lid, batteries not included
• Bag retaining ring (included) so that the bin can be used without the bucket giving you an extra 20 litres capacity
• Large capacity waste recycling bin featuring two 20 Litre, strong, rigid, removable polypropylene liners with integrated plastic bag fixer
• Easy clean, fingerprint-resistant finish
• Skid-resistant base ensures the bin stays firmly in place during use
• Integrated extra-strong rear handle for easy lifting
• Bi-force damper system on the lid provides a graduated closing speed, achieving faster closing without sacrificing the soft-close effect
• Constructed from 430-grade stainless steel - excellent corrosion resistance, making it ideal for use in humid kitchen and bathroom environments
|Specifications||• Height when Open: 770mm
• Height when closed: 655mm
• Depth.: 460mm
• Width: 270mm
- open / close