DZT1-Series Replacement Head Unit
All replacement heads include a lid, a battery cover, infra-red motion sensor & control panel. It is the complete unit.
Before process your warranty claim, please go through the following troubleshooting process...
1. Have you tried replacing with the batteries? The battery life ought to be 10,000 open/close cycles. However, even if your batteries are young, they could be faulty and not the bin. Duracell is a brand we recommend to use. They have a well-known reputation for high-quality and long battery life. If you haven't already done so, please try new batteries.
2. Please reset your Bin to do this, either switch it off the unit at the switch, turn it back on again and hold the "close" button down for 10 seconds. Wait another few seconds for the system to reconfigure and see if it now works.
3. Please try to move your bin. Often a dysfunctional AutoBin is resolved by moving it. It could be something is interfering with the infra-red signal. Ensure that your bin is not in the direct path of a light source especially sunlight. Keep the Autobin away from sources of EMFs (electromagnetic fields) such as internet routers.
If you believe that you are still in need of a new unit after testing the above points, then, by all means, proceed to claim your replacement head on this page.
Simply select the make and model from the above list/drop down menu. ( A £19.95 charge is applied to cover admin costs, post & packaging.)
- Replacement head unit - fits all capacity Autobin units
- Dust and dirt resistant lid
- New Silenx Technology ™ means the lid opens and close quietly
- Motion sensor using New "Eagle Eye" Technology ™
- Battery cover included