Due to certain circumstances, few parts of the Autobin can get damaged and misplaced. To prolong the life of your 50-Litre and 42-Litre Oval Series Autobin, we have provided you with these replaceable parts which make it very easy for you to replace them.
These replaceable heads are made with hard ABS plastic which is dirt and dust resistant.
The replaceable Autobin head has the Eagle Eye technology which enables you to operate the lid automatically without touching it. This feature makes it a hygienic product which inhibits the dispersal of bad odours and germs.
Now you can experience the hands-free operation with our 50-litre and 42-litre Autobins. The lid opens as soon as the user is within a 10-inch radius of the bin and closes after 5 seconds when the user walks away.
The 50 litre and 42 litre Autobin replacement head from the Oval Series also has the new Silenx technology, which lets the lid function without causing any noise pollution.
These advanced technologies are friendly for your environment and reduce cross-contamination immensely.
The replaceable head for 50L/42L Autobin is also water-resistant and provides added protection from dirt and dust.
Manual override buttons are also available which enables the user to operate the lid manually in times of changing the bin liner and disposing of rubbish.
The replacement head from the oval series is compatible with;
• 42 Litre Oval Series Stainless Steel Autobin
• 50 Litre Oval Series Stainless Steel Autobin
Another amazing feature of the replacement Autobin head is their battery life which extends for up to 24 months or more depending on their use.
Our users love the convivence that we provide them with these replaceable parts, as you don’t have to buy a new Autobin all over again.
CAUTION: Please take careful note,
Our replacement heads and accessories ONLY fit our own brand of products. Whilst they may seem similar or identical look BUT they will not fit brands that are not manufactured by us.
To avoid such mistakes that could work out costly and inconvenience, we recommend the following steps:
1. Under each lid, please check for a reference
2. Refer to our model chart and range
3. Please note the following brands that will fit:
4. Email us an image of your complete bin, our email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If still in doubt, please email or call us direct on 0333 220 5471
Specifications and features
|Features||• Eagle eye technology - provides hands-free operation
• Made with hard ABS plastic - dust resistant
• Uses Silenx technology for quiet operation
• Reduces cross-contamination
• Battery life for up to 24 months
- open / close